Alagaesia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oaths sworn... Loyalties tested... Forces collide.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alagaesia SiteAlagaesia Site  

AN IDEA Mana System like ON Eragons books

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elf Ethan

AN IDEA Mana System like ON Eragons books Empty
PostSubject: AN IDEA Mana System like ON Eragons books   AN IDEA Mana System like ON Eragons books EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:09 am

Maybe you have this already on your server but anyway look at this Smile

my idea is that there is a head master of the magician and he can transfer the mana to someone else once he needs it. so the power of magician get bigger. and too, not to use a mana fluids but a diamond that you can storage energy in it.

The diamond staff i can do for you Smile the other system i already trying to search the way to do it (maybe like exura sio in rl tibia only with mana? and that it thinks how much mana you have and gives half of it to your friend?)

i will post a script soon.

p.s the diamond way can be with a storage id. so when you die you will have the diamond strength still.
p.ss the diamond can be bought in a shop or can be found (but will always have the amount of mana you put into it. every diamond have x amount that you can storage in it and you cant have more then one diamond in the same color that will do the effect.
Back to top Go down

AN IDEA Mana System like ON Eragons books
Page 1 of 1