Alagaesia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oaths sworn... Loyalties tested... Forces collide.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alagaesia SiteAlagaesia Site  

And So It Begins...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph

And So It Begins... Empty
PostSubject: And So It Begins...   And So It Begins... EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:35 pm

The Official Alagaesia Discussion Thread!
Back to top Go down
Elf Ethan

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins...   And So It Begins... EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:58 pm

one thing for mappers.

great job and do it well Razz

thats so cool map
Back to top Go down
Muffin

Muffin

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins...   And So It Begins... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:02 am

The map looks really nice ppl! Good job to Beven and Emma and to all others! Cant wait for the real server to come out! Razz What I did notice is that You may have mapped too much between the cities... It has taken like 1-2hr TRYING to find the main city... And because there are two ways to choose from, if you choose the wrong way you may be stuck traveling fighting monsters for a surplus of time that may be very valuable depending on what your up to. Now that may just be me but I'm trying to give constructive criticism on a map that don't have many problems physically. (although it does have some bugs) but otherwise great! :p
Back to top Go down
Joseph

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins...   And So It Begins... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:08 am

I think Muffin touched on a very important subject there. While the mapping was done nicely, I've found that there will be a quite a bit amount of fighting in between cities. The map is detailed, but it may be a little bit too complex for gameplay. I mean, 70% of the players of popular OTs like them because they're convenient. They can easily find good hunting spots, and it don't involve a lot of traveling. Just something to look into.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins...   And So It Begins... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:23 am

Yes, we will make it easier to make it through the spine, but length wise it will stay the way it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alagaesiarpg.ucoz.com
Elf Ethan

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins...   And So It Begins... EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:50 am

i think this way of hiden spot and stuff are great.

the big of the spine is to but i think once you been in the big city once you can travel a bout or something. (maybe dragon trip)

so moving from village and city will be easier after you found the city.

that's my opinion not have to be
Back to top Go down
Beven

Beven

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins...   And So It Begins... EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:36 pm

woah woah woah, spine should definatly not be chnged, its not even that that hard to get through... well it kinda is xD but that's the point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins...   And So It Begins... Empty

Back to top Go down

And So It Begins...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alagaesia Forum :: Alagaesia RPG :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: